December 10, 2011

My New Roots

My New Roots is some serious blog inspiration, without reading it, you will be impressed. Similar to the excitement I feel before opening a new Anthropologie catalog, I know I am going to get new ideas from an artistic, composition perspective when I visit.  The textures, and colors, arrangement and mood are obviously considered, and then, well top that off with the fact that it is all surrounding friggen deliciously, scumpshalescent food, that is healthy!!!  This is some good s***!!  I just have to say it that way, but you'll see.  (photo below is from My New Roots blog)

1 comment:

Sossity said...

Oh, YUM!! And she had an article on eating for fertility and an article on black bean chili cherry cookies that sound incredible. http://mynewroots.blogspot.com/2011/11/black-bean-chocolate-chili-cherry.html

:-)