December 15, 2011

Limitless Blessings....

                         I reopened The Artist's Way book to find a quote for art class and came across this
"Expect your every need to be met, expect the answer to every problem, expect abundance on every level, expect to grow spiritually." ~ Eileen Caddy ... below it I had scribbled in pencil
"and you will"
That was 2003, when I read the book, just moved to San Francisco, shortly after my Dad died (who recommended the book), and a few months after meeting my future husband.
On the same page, I penciled around this paragraph:
"One reason we are miserly with ourselves is scarcity thinking. We don't want our luck to run out. We don't want to overspend our spiritual abundance. Again, we are limiting our flow by anthropomorphizing God into a capricious parent figure. Remembering that God is our source, an energy flow that likes to extend itself, we become more able to tap our creative power effectively." Next to it in the column I responded:
I'm always saying thanks for the now realizing (thinking) blessings don't last forever or nothing does for that matter - Wow the blessings just change?! =)
How could I forget this simple idea, it's so freeing, and amazing, and abundant?! And true.
Blessings never fade, or die, they just change form.....
Wishing you Faith in that, and Many Blessings this holiday season,
and in the New YEar!

No comments: